I'm taking a break. for two weeks. [technically, it's three weeks because I didn't post this week.]
During this break, I'm going to be working on content, prettifying the blog a little more, new categories, and other fun stuff. I'm also going to try to work on my etsy and improve that. Hopefully, I'll begin taking better pictures with my phone. My goal for next year is to buy a camera.
Anywho. I wish you all the best these holidays. Merry Christmas, and I'll see you on New Years.
Enjoy good Christmas music.
Friday, December 11, 2015
Remember here, when I said this would you'd hear "new phone, who dis?" again? it's baaaaaack. for my roommate's other Christmas present, I decided to make her a handwritten glitter phone case. It's super simple.
- phone case (duh)
- mod podge
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
so rule number one of concerts :
1. if you're tall, don't be a jerk. I know you can't help you're tall, but don't push tiny people.
some other rules to think about:
2. don't be a drunk jerk. if you're gonna drink or be high, at least get someone to babysit you. i came to listen to good music, not listen to you yell.
3. don't make out. I mean honestly, if you want to go make out, go elsewhere. if you want to listen to the concert, don't make out. I know it's a difficult decision, but please don't do both.
I'm done complaining for now. Eisley did really well, and finals are kicking my butt.
Monday, December 7, 2015
My roommate and I say "new phone, who dis?" to each other all of the time. it really isn't that funny, but it.. it just is. She says we're going to buried beside each other and my tomb stone shall say "new phone" and hers will say "who dis?" it'll be a good time, for sure. anyways, enjoy a new wallpaper in honor of roomie bonding. this won't be the last you hear of "new phone, who dis?" beware.
Friday, December 4, 2015
Christmas is a comin'. My roommate and I aren't supposed to spend money on each other, so I bought a mug from dollar tree and
stole borrowed her sharpies. We both really, really, like friends, and I saw a Central Perk mug in Francesca's once and thought it would be a really easy, cheap gift to make. I was right.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
1. the sleeves hang down and you can slap people with them.
2. they envelope you with warmth.
3. am i wearing a bra or nah? the world will never know.
4. they look great with all body types.
5. you can hide layers and layers and layers of clothes underneath and no one will know.
also, hi, yes, finals are the worst. have a good day!