In case anyone was wondering how well I was doing with my 2016, ambitions, the answer is not too hot.
2015 BUCKET LIST
- eat a macaroon - I ate one but it I think it was old. doesn't count.
- learn how to properly do calligraphy - I have a book! it's in the works.
- complete this ways to be more intentional with people list - er. I'm doing alright.
- do all nineteen things on this list by myself - I'm doing alright here, too.
- learn how to properly fill in my eyebrows - they still look awful.
- make a new friend - this is so hard!
- knit for the homeless - it's not cold weather time yet, but I will.
- host a giveaway - IT'S IN THE WORKS.
- be able to wear lipstick confidently - nailed it.
- learn to embroider - I will eventually.
2015 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
drink at least one bottle of water a dayDONE wash my face twice a day- DONE
- paint my nails more - I'm doing amazing here, too.
- exercise three times a week [ha] - hahahhaha
- eat healthier [haha]- it's so hard!
- wear jewelry at least once a week - I keep forgetting.
- play the piano more - I'm actually playing less. I'm a failure.
- brush my teeth for two minutes two times a day - this is going pretty okay.
- wake up on time [ha] - I'm actually doing fantastic at this.
- kick college's butt - HAHAHAHHA NO. read this for an update.
- read for fun more - maybe I'll have time this summer?
- have meaningful daily devotions - I'm very very disappointed in myself here.