1. I got all A's and B's this semester and I'm so relieved even though I really hate B's.
2. I am transferring to a different school AND CHANGING MY MAJOR TO GRAPHIC DESIGN. It was such a relief to finally figure out what I'm supposed to be doing with my life.
3. I am being super adventurous this summer and I now live in an apartment that originally reminded me of a hospital but I'm cleaning it up and starting to like it.
4. I redid the look of my blog. again. I think I'm going to stick with this one (I'm at least going to try) for a long while, but I'm tempted to change the colors so beware.
5. I started branding for people and doing web design and blog templates and wedding sites and I. LOVE. IT. This is going to be the website eventually but for now you can buy things at the etsy shop. If you want coupon codes or discounts just subscribe on the website. You can email me there if you're interested in branding or custom blog templates or web design, too.
6. I'm going to start posting again! CONSISTENTLY. A new diy is coming up Wednesday so get ready. I will be spending a lot more time doing blog stuff (including redoing some old posts because I know some of them are rough.)
That's pretty much everything. I'm very excited to be back.